Saturday, October 20, 2007

So why this blog?

As any student in the world, i am concerned by my career and specifically what kind of skills required to have the best opportunities ? what i should know, learn, master,...?
And one of the great things about blogs is that they help you answer those kind of questions. Actually while writing in a blog you can "see" your hole learning process, and your previous steps. But the most wonderful benefit you get with blogs is definitely the FEEDBACK. Feedback is crucial for any learning process, and it makes you in the right path early, i mean just think about it you have all those experts in a field or another how writing comments(, advises,...) for you!!
There is certainly other reasons like improving my English which is a foreign language to me (as you probably can notice :-) ) but also this blog just get me a chance (i hope) to meet other people, and publish (My) thoughts loudly.

No comments: