Friday, October 12, 2007

About me

Hi world, my name is Khaled Essghaier i am a student in computer science engineering. I love programming, video games ( NFS for example), web technologies and i am a new blogger. I spend much time surfing the internet, discovering networks and talking to people from all over the world.

I live in Tunisia a small and beautiful country in north Africa.















Check out those Flickr photos too.

Skills

As a student, i am trying to improve my skills day after day. Early in this year i learned the C# programming language and last summer i got an internship for two months in a Tunisian enterprise where i use both visual studio 2005 and SQLServer express edition. I have some background in C and C++ languages but this year is gonna be interesting since we will learn ( in college) :
  • languages like: VB, PROLOG
  • Oracle 10g
  • and so many other things like : some aspects of software engineering, Linux (in depth) ,...
contact